Unlocking The Full Power of Analytics for E-Commerce
We help e-commerce businesses ace their analytics to drive faster, better decision-making, and revenue growth, without building sizeable in-house data teams.
We’re Grateful To Work With Incredible Clients
- Successful Projects
- Marketing Campaigns Optimized
- Hours Saved By Automated Reporting
We've worked with amazing companies...
... and amazing people:
Analytics Solutions For Any Stage
Whether your company is a newly seeded start-up, coming off a Series A, or has reached maturity, we’ll ensure your data setup is optimal for your stage. Our mission is to help you build a culture based on data-driven decisions to become market leaders in your industry.
Tools aren’t one size fits all. Software, training, maintenance, and compliance all factor in. We explore all constraints with enough fidelity to eliminate the risks of making a bad decision and evaluate the total cost of ownership for your analytics needs.
Data Stack Implementation
We design a system to help your team do their jobs more efficiently by providing a single source of truth. It starts with an in-depth stakeholder intake which enables us to deliver value rapidly with an eye toward ease of use.
Our team members are subject matter experts in e-commerce and analytics tools and technologies. While we have soup-to-nuts processes that have helped our clients achieve their goals on hundreds of projects, we can meet you where you are. Whether you just need support building dashboards, writing complex SQL, building custom connectors for one-off data sources, or auditing your current data model, we can help fill in the gaps.
A Little About Us
Our Team: A diverse group of technology professionals with backgrounds and interests in data science, data engineering, cognitive science, physics, and psychology.
Our Passion: Solving hard problems that exist at the boundary between technology and the other parts of a business.
Our Forte: Guiding companies through the entire life cycle of their data analytics journey.
Our crafted process will increase your marketing, operational, and team efficiency with measurable results.
Optimize Marketing Spend
Leverage analytics to identify opportunities and maximize your return on investment.
- Bring all your cross-channel marketing spend into one dashboard.
- Attribute spend back to individual campaigns in different sales channels.
- Generate full customer journeys in analytics to slice and dice performance by user behavior.
Evaluate the potential impacts of management and operations strategies.
Key Business Metrics
- Combine your business data to improve operations by establishing a consistent automated reporting schedule with critical KPIs.
- Create dashboards that give you an end-to-end view of your supply chain to pinpoint areas for process improvements.
- Gain insights on your inventory in real-time to track price changes, turnover ratio, sell-through rate, and demand forecast accuracy.
Increase Team Productivity
While we lay the foundation so your team can access data to answer their questions, it would be unrealistic to expect everyone to know how to use the tools magically. With our training, they’ll be experts in no time.
Democratize your Data
- Consolidate your data sources into one tool to create real-time dashboards for in depth, consistent analysis.
- Data should be accessible to everyone on your team, regardless of technical background, to help them do their jobs better. We understand the challenges around adoption and mitigate them by building user-friendly and easily navigable dashboard experiences.
Slice and Dice
- We record all user interactions with the property to collect low level marketing spend information. This maps actions back to paid and organic arrivals so your team can access LTV, CAC, ROI at the most granular level in minutes, not days.
We help you build a solid foundation first and then focus on advanced analytics while training your team along the way.
Let Us Help You Get Your Data in Order
With us as your guide, you’ll never have to scramble to find the data you need when you need it.
At Data Driven, we use Snowflake for data warehousing, Fivetran for ETL, Looker for BI, and dbt for modeling. It's our preferred stack because it fits our business needs, but all companies are unique, and we’re experts in most modern data technologies. Let's talk about your needs and budget to find the perfect fit.
We don't have a minimum because our service agreement depends on the project type and services required. For example, a small data migration may take several weeks, while a long-term engagement for ongoing support might require three months up to a year. Regardless of the engagement length, we like to keep our agreements flexible.
We charge a fixed amount for some projects and an hourly rate for others, depending on the project's complexity. Reach out to us today about your requirements for a free estimate.
The short answer is yes. We have certifications for most modern data tools (i.e., AWS, Google Cloud, Looker, Tableau, dbt, etc.). Please reach out if you have any specific questions about working with your existing tools.
Tell us what problems you’re trying to tackle. We’d love to connect and we’ll make sure it’s time well spent for you.